Unoccupied and Tenanted Properties

Unoccupied and Tenanted Residential Properties

Cover for Private Residential Properties including Student, HPAC, Asylum Seeker and, Listed Properties . All of the policies include Property Owner’s Liability and Subsidence cover. We also offer discounts for differing levels of Voluntary Excess and Intruder Alarm Installations.

Insure for a Variety of Circumstances

We are flexible with the different circumstances we can provide cover for. Whether you’re renovating, selling your home or between tenancies we are here to help. Just note, the empty house insurance policy may offer limited cover for larger projects such as structural repairs, roofing and other major works.

Contents Cover Available for Domestic Risks

In addition to Buildings Cover on Residential Properties we can Provide Domestic Contents Insurance on unoccupied Private Properties

Probate House Insurance

Our facility is ideal for clients who find themselves dealing with an unoccupied property as an executor, with the power of attorney, and/or they are going through the probate process


Go to Product Selection Page: